Wisdom to Create a Life of Passion, Purpose, and Peace
This inspiring tale provides a step-by-step approach to living with greater courage, balance, abundance, and joy. A wonderfully crafted fable, The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari tells the extraordinary story of Julian Mantle, a lawyer forced to confront the spiritual crisis of his out-of-balance life. On a life-changing odyssey to an ancient culture, he discovers powerful, wise, and practical lessons that teach us to:
- Develop Joyful Thoughts,
- Follow Our Life's Mission and Calling,
- Cultivate Self-Discipline and Act Courageously,
- Value Time as Our Most Important Commodity,
- Nourish Our Relationships, and
- Live Fully, One Day at a Time.